7 Funniest Sardar Jokes
- Two Sardarjis are looking at an Egyptian mummy.
Sardar 1: Look, so many bandages! Must be a pukka (real) lorry accident case.
Sardar 2: Aaho, lorry number is also written…BC 1760!!!
- Two Sardars were fixing a bomb in a car.
Sardar 1: What would you do if the bomb explodes while fixing?
Sardar 2: Don’t worry, I have one more.
- Sardar: What is the name of your car?
Lady: I forgot the name, but it starts with ‘T’.
Sardar: Oh, what a strange car, starts with Tea. All cars that I know start with petrol.
- Museum Administrator: That’s a 500-year-old statue you’ve broken!!
Sardar: Thank God! I thought it was a new one!
- At the scene of an accident a man was crying: O God! I have lost my hand, oh!
Sardar: Control yourself. Don’t cry. See that man. He has lost his head… Is he crying?
- Tourist: Whose skeleton is that?
Sardar: An old king’s skeleton.
Tourist: And the smaller skeleton next to it?
Sardar: That was same king’s skeleton when he was a child.
- Sardar to his servant: Go and water the plants.
Servant: It’s already raining!
Sardar: So what? Take an umbrella and go!
This entry was posted in latest
. Bookmark the permalink